Our Clients Love Us!
Lindsey & Paloma did an extraordinary job on my 2 fur babies, Havoc & Patches. I never knew my Pomeranian could look any more adorable and Queensland Heelers coat shine so beautifully! My fur babies looked and smelled wonderful. I didn't sense and stress/anxiety from them either at pickup. I highly recommend them. It's as if they were comfortably groomed at home.
Dog & Cat Boarding Services For Chino, Chino Hills, Montclair, Ontario, Pomona & Yorba LindaOur dog boarding facilities are designed with indoor/outdoor runs. Our cats are provided with individual boarding suites, complete with jumping shelves. Buildings are temperature controlled and have piped-in music. All facilities are sanitized daily and designed to provide a safe and secure environment.
Special care is available for our senior animals and other special conditions (upon request). As a guest at Chino's Caring Kennel, all animals receive individual attention and daily handling from our trained professionals. We administer owner-provided and veterinarian-prescribed medications and special diets in accordance with instructions. Should a problem arise, your veterinarian will be notified. If we are unable to reach your veterinarian, an available veterinarian will be contacted.
Kennel Stay Includes:• Special care for our senior guests
• Veterinarian on-call 24 hours a day
• Bedding can be provided upon request. However, for sanitation reasons, we discourage outside bedding.
• Our kennel property is never left unattended. There is always someone on the premises 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
• Nature's Select Premium foods for all of our guests.
• Includes 1 Free Playtime
Required VaccinationsFor your pet’s protection, we must see a current veterinarian record for the following vaccinations:
• Distemper Parvo/combo
• Bordetella - required every 6 months for boarding
Puppies:(Puppies must be 4 months of age. The following vaccines are required 2 weeks prior to stay/visit)
• Rabies - must have by 4 months of age
• Distemper/Parvo Combo - must have complete series (3 sets)
• Bordetella - required every 6 months
* For maximum protection, it is best to have your pet vaccinated at least 2 weeks prior to his/her stay. Vaccinations must be current prior to boarding, as per company policy. We do our best to provide a flea free environment. All pets in our care should be on a flea preventative per the responsibility of the pet owner.
Reminders• To reduce stress and the possibility of stomach upset, we recommend that you please refrain from feeding your pet 4 hours prior to check-in
• When bringing your pet(s) to Chino's Caring Kennel, be sure to have your dog on a leash and/or your cat in a carrier. This will prevent any problems when dropping off or picking up your pet(s)
• Toys and Treats are permitted during your pet's stay and will help them feel secure in your absence
• You are the expert regarding your pet. Please advise us of any behaviors, conditions, or other issues that may affect the success of your pets stay with us. (Medical, behavioral, safety concerns, etc.) Our primary goal is to have a healthy, happy vacation for your pet and piece of mind for you.