Our Clients Love Us!
This place is amazing. I have a dog-aggressive pit bull and I would have a hard time leaving her at a kennel. Not so at Vinjon's. What other kennel will see you driving up and come out to greet you so that you don't have to worry about keeping your dog from other dogs? None that I know of! And today my flight was delayed so I wasn't sure I'd be able to pick up my dog in time, but Courtney took my payment over the phone and had Lucy ready for me as I arrived five minutes before they closed. I love this place and recommend them to everyone I know who is looking for boarding.
BOARDINGOur dog boarding facilities are designed with indoor/outdoor runs. Our cats are provided with individual boarding suites, complete with jumping shelves. Buildings are temperature controlled and have piped-in music. All facilities are sanitized daily and designed to provide a safe and secure environment.
Special care is available for our senior animals and other special conditions (upon request). As a guest at Chino's Caring Kennel, all animals receive individual attention and daily handling from our trained professionals. We administer owner-provided and veterinarian-prescribed medications and special diets in accordance with instructions. Should a problem arise, your veterinarian will be notified. If we are unable to reach your veterinarian, an available veterinarian will be contacted.
Kennel Stay Includes:• Special care for our senior guests
• Veterinarian on-call 24 hours a day
• Bedding can be provided upon request. However, for sanitation reasons, we discourage outside bedding.
• Our kennel property is never left unattended. There is always someone on the premises 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
• Nature's Select Premium foods for all of our guests.
Required VaccinationsFor your pet’s protection, we must see a current veterinarian record for the following vaccinations:
Dogs:• Rabies (Puppies must have their Rabies by 4 months)
• Distemper Parvo/combo (Puppies must have complete series - 3 sets)
• Bordetella (Required every 6 months for puppies under 2 years old and senior dogs over 7 years of age depending on the breed/size)
* For maximum protection, it is best to have your pet vaccinated at least 2 weeks prior to his/her stay. Vaccinations must be current prior to boarding, as per company policy. We do our best to provide a flea free environment. All pets in our care should be on a flea preventative per the responsibility of the pet owner.
Reminders• To reduce stress and the possibility of stomach upset, we recommend that you please refrain from feeding your pet 4 hours prior to check-in
• When bringing your pet(s) to Chino's Caring Kennel, be sure to have your dog on a leash and/or your cat in a carrier. This will prevent any problems when dropping off or picking up your pet(s)
• Toys and Treats are permitted during your pet's stay and will help them feel secure in your absence
• You are the expert regarding your pet. Please advise us of any behaviors, conditions, or other issues that may affect the success of your pets stay with us. (Medical, behavioral, safety concerns, etc.) Our primary goal is to have a healthy, happy vacation for your pet and piece of mind for you.